Carve API url
Carve API makes it easy to convert PDFs to an array of PNGs. Simply make a web request.
The url must be a url to a PDF file. The webhook must be a url that can accept a POST request with the processed payload - requestb.in is handy for this.
Those two clicks will install all of the following - the full stack for Carve API.
- carve-api - for letting the developer make conversion requests.
- carve-worker - for converting the PDF to an array of PNGs in the background.
- carve - for doing the operating system level conversion of PDF to PNGs.
- heroku-buildpack-mupdf - for installing the conversion tool mudraw.
- mupdf-binary - for installing onto Heroku's servers.
- IronMQ - for data and queue management.